If you’ve always wanted to meet a Great White face to face, now’s your chance.
SHARK DIVING & VIEWING DAY TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Luxurious return transfers from Cape Town (Air-conditioned, 22-seater Mercedes Sprinter Bus);
2. Tasty aircraft style breakfast served by our host/hostess, on-board our bus;*
3. Scrumptious, hot lunch served on-board our bus, upon our return;*
4. Complimentary beer and wine to accompany your lunch;
5. A fast, yet safe 20 minute boat ride to Dyer Island (some of the other boat’s take over an hour)
6. Snacks, drinks and sweets on-board the boat;
7. Educational presentation and safety briefing;
8. Diving equipment and wet-suits available at no additional cost;
9. Scuba diving in the cage for experienced divers;
10. Assisted snorkeling in cage for inexperienced divers;
11. Unlimited cage diving;
12. Spectacular surface viewing for non divers;
13. Waterproof rain jackets available on the boat.
14. View the Cape Fur Seals and African Penguins from the boat;
15. Complimentary Shark Project Workbook, sponsored by Dr. Erich Ritter, (while stocks last).
16. Logbook stamp after the tour;
17. A 10 minute visit to the Art-Ikapa craft learnership project, working in partnership with White Shark Ecoventures. This unique project is focussed on community upliftment and job creation for the poverty stricken individuals of the Masakhane informal settlement in Gansbaai.
18. Enjoy land-based whale watching in Hermanus (July – Dec);
19. Drop-off at Cape Town International Airport at no additional cost.
20. En-route tour of the indigenous fynbos in the Overberg area, the export apple orchards of Elgin and the informal settlements in Cape Town.
21. DVD’s, video’s, underwater camera’s, T-shirts, P-caps and various other gifts on sale;
22. Services of a professional underwater cameraman available at an additional cost;
23. No sightings – 2nd shark dive FREE of charge.
* Persons not making use of our transfers, will receive a packed breakfast upon arrival and a hot lunch after the tour.